An exciting opportunity is now available for an experienced manager to lead a highly regarded and long-established greyhound racing club.
With demonstrated capability in club management, it is critical that you possess experience in leadership: working collaboratively with the Committee of Management, Greyhound Racing Victoria, Greyhound Clubs Victoria, and other key stake holders, the General Manager will position the Warragul GRC for the future.
Reporting to the Committee of Management, your primary duties will include:
- Management of racing meetings, events and facilities to industry standards;
- Planning and oversight of Club’s non-racing activities including bistro, functions and fundraising events;
- Accountability for finance and administration aspects of the Club;
- Driving marketing, business development activities and strategic planning;
- Managing communication and relationships with key industry partners including Greyhound Racing Victoria and Greyhound Clubs Victoria;
- Providing leadership and supervision to the small team of Club employees and contractors.
This is a unique opportunity to become part of a growing Club and join the vibrant industry of greyhound racing.
An attractive remuneration package will be negotiated, commensurate with experience and qualifications.
For a copy of the Position Description,
please contact Maria Duffin via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 5 p.m. 17th February.