Warragul Trial Capacity Increase: 6 Week pilot program, commencing 2 November 2022.
Wednesday and Friday Arm Trials will commence from 11:00 AM and conclude approximately at 5:30PM with 2-minute breaks between each trial and an 18-minute track sweep time after 12 trials have been completed. It is anticipated that these changes will increase trials to 108 per session, approximately an additional 56 trials per week, when trialling on both a Wednesday and Friday..
- Wednesday trials will be opened on FastTrack 9:30AM on the Tuesday prior.
- Friday trials will be opened on FastTrack 9:30AM on the Thursday prior.
Duration of pilot program
- Commences on Wednesday 2 November 200 and concludes on Friday 9 December 2022
- A full review will be conducted by the Club to evaluate the success of the pilot program
- Wednesday 2
- Friday 4
- Wednesday 9
- Friday 11
- Friday 18
- Wednesday 23
- Friday 25
- Wednesday 30
- Wednesday 7
- Friday 9
Please note: – that on Friday 2 December 2022 the Club will conduct a race meeting, therefore no trials will be available.
Conditions of Booking
- Conditions of booking trials remain as present to a limit of 6 trials per trainer with a maximum of two dogs per trial.
- Trainers are required to arrive a minimum of 15 minutes before scheduled first trial start time to ensure smooth transmission between trials and remove any delays.
- Records will be maintained at the club office noting all trial cancellations by trainers and must be either telephoned or emailed to the club office.
- It is strongly recommended that trainer’s book for their own use and NOT for others to ensure fairness of availability of trials for all
The Club anticipates that by working together with participants to ensure that the pilot program is successful, the changes can become a permanent solution.
Regards and thanks